- Develops and administers human resources programs and policies including compensation and benefits, employee relations, training, and health and safety. Supervises human resources processes to ensure efficient operations for the organization.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of related experience.
- Must be proficient in both written and oral communication.
- Must possess a pleasant personality and is of good moral character; can relate effectively to all types of people in the organization.
- Flexible and my stationed in other branches.
- Can work well under pressure and can handle multiple task