- Dedicated and energetic Line Cook with a stellar customer service record and an exceptionally good attitude. Adept at multitasking in a high-volume fast-paced work environment. Able to maintain cordial and professional working relationships with other staff supervisors and customers.
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in Kitchen responsibilities
- Ensured all the recipes and ingredients have been added in proper order and combination to give a good taste.
- Reviewed menus/production sheets to determine types and quantities of foods to be prepared for all service areas.
- Understand and adhere to company’s policies and processes, cooking methods, standard portion sizes, and kitchen rules and quality standards
- Ensure sufficient amount of food products are stocked and maintained at line stations to facilitate hitch-free service period
- Ensured timely service and sanitation of cooking equipment – Maintained cleanliness and health standards in the working station where the food is prepared.
- Maintained timely record of the raw materials being used and placed future orders accordingly.
- Measured and mixed according to set recipes.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same industry
- Strong hands-on experience in line service food preparation and cooking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and stressful environment without losing composure
- Excellent grasp of safe food handling procedures
- Knowledge of recipe: He/she must have a strong knowledge of recipe to be able to prepare varieties of food using different methods
- Good communication skills: The line cook must be able to pass ideas and information clearly to colleagues, food servers, customers, and management without being misunderstood
- Analytical skills: The cook must be able to analyze several contending options in the course of work and make the best decision as quickly as possible